Latest update: 10 Jan 2019
EVoCharge EVoInnovate, Level 2 EV Charger, 240 Volt 32 Amp Electric Vehicle Charging Station, UL Listed EVSE, Wall Mount & Portable, Adjustable Current Output – Charge up to 8X Faster Than Level 1
- Charges all EVs and PHEVs: Charges and fully compatible with all Electric Vehicles (EV) and Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicles (PHEV) sold in the United States and Canada.
- Superfast Charging, Easy Installation: Charges up to 8x Faster than Standard AC Level 1 EV Charging Cords; the maximum 7.68kW charging station output provides up to an estimated 25-35 miles of Range Per Hour of Charging. The EVoInnovate is Engineered for ease of Installation with a Standard NEMA 6-50 plug and universal mounting bracket for wall mount, pedestal (post) mount, or the ability to mount to any other structure.
- Adjustable Current Output Settings & Modern, Elegant, Compact Design: Adjustable Maximum Current Output Settings (32A, 24A, 16A) to Support Multiple Circuit Ratings (40A, 30A, 20A). Charging Station form factor is smaller than a sheet of standard printer paper – modern, elegant design that compliments your home and EV.
- Outdoor Rated, Robust and Portable Design, Cord and Plug Holder (Holster) for Effective Cable Management: NEMA 4 Outdoor and Indoor Rated, designed for use in extreme weather conditions. The EVoInnovate comes Standard as Plug-in configuration with a NEMA 6-50 Plug (a $50 option for many competitor products) that can be easily removed for Hard Wire Installation. Effective cable management provided by the standard cord and plug holder (holster) that can also be remotely mounted.
- EVoCharge is a US Company, Committed to EVs: EVoCharge is a California based company solely focused on enabling, supporting and promoting the transition to transportation electrification. As one of North America’s original Electric Vehicle charging infrastructure providers, EVoCharge is a trusted and experienced multinational innovator, developer, manufacturer and supplier of Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment (EVSE) and industry-leading EVoReel cable management solutions & products.